- Company Presentation: SMART-TRIAL Announces Partnership with MedTech Innovator, the Largest Medical Technology Accelerator in the World ()
Collaboration Demonstrates SMART-TRIAL’s Commitment to Innovation in Medical Technology AALBORG, DENMARK — February 1, 2022 — SMART-TRIAL, the industry leader in Data Acquisition & Management systems built specifically for Medical Device & Diagnostics clinical investigations and registries, announced today its partnership with MedTech Innovator, the premier accelerator in the medical technology industry. MedTech Innovator matches […]
- Company Presentation: Axio Research ()
With over 35 years of experience, Axio is a premier provider of biostatistics services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Axio is widely recognized as world-leading provider of Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) support services, having supported clients in the planning and management of more than 300 Axio® DMCs across all major therapeutic areas. Axio also offers […]
- A new scandal may come sooner than ever, but when? ()
Let’s face this, when Liquid Nitrogen will no longer be a by product, prices will grow up and The Cryonics Institute will become another scandal? Will it come from Gravity Management & Control? #management
- Cryonics ()
Cryonics: my imagination gives me wings, do you believe in the impossible ?
- The futurism channel! On TV? Why not? ()
Hi, When I would have money, I would like to create, maybe someone would do it before me. I would create a futurism channel for free for everybody in French and in English, an international channel about the future. There would be different categories: 1) News 2) Interviews (With individuals or groups) 3) Documentaries 4) […]
- https://www.isomorphiclabs.com/ ()
New drugs medicaments discoveries. https://www.isomorphiclabs.com/
- Oxygen Therapy ()
Oxygen, a gas found in the air we breathe, is necessary for human life. Some people with breathing disorders can’t get enough oxygen naturally. They may need supplemental oxygen, or oxygen therapy. People who receive oxygen therapy often see improved energy levels and sleep, and better quality of life. Who needs oxygen therapy? Oxygen therapy […]
- Revived Automated ()
- The song Frozen from Madonna ()
- Realizing the Impossible ()
Realizing the Impossible
- Do AI and Cryonics are ennemies or friends? ()
Do AI and Cryonics are ennemies or friends?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23JyJtBO_JY ()
A short overview of some of the key pioneers and founders of the science of human thermodynamics: http://www.eoht.info/page/HT+pioneers the thermodynamical study of human existence, over the last 200-years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23JyJtBO_JY
- http://www.humanthermodynamics.com/ ()
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enthalpy ()
- https://hmolpedia.com/page/Hmolscience ()
- We should not be so sure about cryonics, there is a lot of speculation again ()
We should not be so sure about cryonics, there is a lot of speculation again, we will see.
- Cryonics is one of the greatest idea of the current world, to be honest from my point of view ()
Cryonics is one of the greatest idea of the current world, to be honest from my point of view. Except the idea to avoid suffering and be happy.
- In the future, it will be more ordered ()
In the future, it will be more ordered
- Caltech Researchers Develop New Technique to Create Better Images of the Nucleus ()
Nestled deep in the nucleus of each of your cells is what seems like a magic trick: Six feet of DNA is packaged into a tiny space 50 times smaller than the width of a human hair. Like a long, thin string of genetic spaghetti, this DNA blueprint for your whole body is folded and […]
- Your cryonics organisation ()
It is important to know that your cryonics organisation is required to act at all times with prudence, diligence, honesty, loyalty and in the best interests of the principal. He must act as a reasonable person.
- Meetings for Cryonics Organisations ()
Hi, I think every kind of meetings at Cryonics Organisations should be recorded, with a good quality of sound and volume. And later very later publish it if it’s good for them to do so.
- Brain Discovery May Lead to Solutions for Overeating (for our future revived patients friends) ()
Summary: Neurons in the infralimbic cortex control the link between food cues and behavioral actions, such as overeating or bad food choices. When these neurons are regulated, the rat models consumed fewer treats. Source: UT El Paso Science is a step closer to a new response to obesity, thanks in part to a study conducted […]
- Randomness in biology ()
Thermal fluctuations in chemical reactions lead to many kinds of microscopic randomness in biological systems, sometimes amplified when organisms grow. For example, small-scale randomness in embryos can affect large-scale pigmentation patterns in adult organisms, as discussed on page 1013. Random changes in single DNA molecules can have global effects on the development of an organism. […]
- Cryonics: A life for people. ()
Cryonics: A life for people. A life for others. A life for men, a life for women. 🙂
- Maybe we see cryonicists to be too ambitious but time is giving us the answers ()
Maybe we see cryonicists to be too ambitious but time is giving us the answers. New topics like 3d bioprinting, personalized medicine, quantum computer simulations. And this is what we see since 2018. New tools will happen not even discovered today. Right now we are ambitious and silly but time will give us answers. Strong […]
- With good solutions, all is possible. ()
With good solutions, all is possible. Remember this.
- Logistics will be automated soon or one day, and so will cryonics organizations with liquid nitrogen ()
Logistics will be automated soon or one day, and so will cryonics organizations with liquid nitrogen. AGI will also take form making cryonics operations 100% automated by machines. The problem will be to manage fire in forests, but I guess fire in forests don’t happen in a desert. I suspect not but I am not […]
- Fracturing should be managed as soon as possible, here are some temperatures, a guide ()
- This hummingbird survives cold nights by nearly freezing itself solid ()
The high Andes mountains of Peru are a hummingbird’s paradise, rich in wildflower nectar and low in predators. But there’s one problem: the cold. Nighttime temperatures often dip below freezing in these rainy tropical highlands. How does a six-gram bird that needs nectar from 500 flowers a day just to survive get enough extra energy […]
- Management ()
Hi, I suggest or propose to cryonics organisations to hire managers for theirs organisations if they can. With an education in management. Because this is the place to be in, when we conduct a business. Or at least to read books about management, it’s serious, be careful.
- 101 new visitors on this site so far..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in ()
101 new visitors on this site so far since the beginning..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in.
- How to manage the pleasure to eat in the future in a precise location ()
It will be important that cryonics organisations take in account that foods will change over time and that people coming from all regions will need to get the same taste that they are common with. For example if I come from Trois-Rivières my city in Québec province in Canada in 2020, I hope that I […]
- An Awesome Journey – Transhumanist novel ()
“I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, IN A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW Hi all my Facebook friends. Are you sequestered at home during this darn pandemic?? Escape boredom now by checking out my fast-selling new novel called: “An Awesome Journey” It is a fast-pace action, romantic, mystery novel. Is a poignant love story Is a challenging mystery […]
- I listened a video on Youtube and.. ()
I listened a video on Youtube called “An airplane made in Quebec”. The owner of the company said and I was surprised I did not realise that before that they needed to build tools to make tools, or maybe he said, we needed to make new tools to create a new airplane. So I said […]
- Preclinical Research: Translating Results from Mice to Humans ()
All clinically approved therapeutics have passed through preclinical testing at some point. Drugs must be tested in animal subjects before human trials are conducted; the key is to translate those findings into meaningful results for patients. However, the success rate for new drugs tested in clinical trials remains extremely small.1 This waste of both time, […]
- The future will be more ordered and look here how ()
Hi, We know that aliens are more advanced than us, just by seeing flying saucers and UFOs. Here is a story and images that I want you to look: https://www.travis-walton.com/ordinary.html The future will be more ordered, and here you can see how a human can be after a cryonics experience: https://www.travis-walton.com/human.html So our bodies will […]
- The first book about cryonics, first edition by Robert C W Ettinger ()
- Cryonics is not a religion, it is a medical treatment ()
Cryonics is not a religion, it is a medical treatment not yet well supported and weird for our time.