- Logistics will be automated soon or one day, and so will cryonics organizations with liquid nitrogen ()
Logistics will be automated soon or one day, and so will cryonics organizations with liquid nitrogen. AGI will also take form making cryonics operations 100% automated by machines. The problem will be to manage fire in forests, but I guess fire in forests don’t happen in a desert. I suspect not but I am not […]
- Fracturing should be managed as soon as possible, here are some temperatures, a guide ()
- This hummingbird survives cold nights by nearly freezing itself solid ()
The high Andes mountains of Peru are a hummingbird’s paradise, rich in wildflower nectar and low in predators. But there’s one problem: the cold. Nighttime temperatures often dip below freezing in these rainy tropical highlands. How does a six-gram bird that needs nectar from 500 flowers a day just to survive get enough extra energy […]
- Management ()
Hi, I suggest or propose to cryonics organisations to hire managers for theirs organisations if they can. With an education in management. Because this is the place to be in, when we conduct a business. Or at least to read books about management, it’s serious, be careful.
- 101 new visitors on this site so far..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in ()
101 new visitors on this site so far since the beginning..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in.
- How to manage the pleasure to eat in the future in a precise location ()
It will be important that cryonics organisations take in account that foods will change over time and that people coming from all regions will need to get the same taste that they are common with. For example if I come from Trois-Rivières my city in Québec province in Canada in 2020, I hope that I […]
- An Awesome Journey – Transhumanist novel ()
“I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW, IN A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW Hi all my Facebook friends. Are you sequestered at home during this darn pandemic?? Escape boredom now by checking out my fast-selling new novel called: “An Awesome Journey” It is a fast-pace action, romantic, mystery novel. Is a poignant love story Is a challenging mystery […]
- I listened a video on Youtube and.. ()
I listened a video on Youtube called “An airplane made in Quebec”. The owner of the company said and I was surprised I did not realise that before that they needed to build tools to make tools, or maybe he said, we needed to make new tools to create a new airplane. So I said […]
- Preclinical Research: Translating Results from Mice to Humans ()
All clinically approved therapeutics have passed through preclinical testing at some point. Drugs must be tested in animal subjects before human trials are conducted; the key is to translate those findings into meaningful results for patients. However, the success rate for new drugs tested in clinical trials remains extremely small.1 This waste of both time, […]
- The future will be more ordered and look here how ()
Hi, We know that aliens are more advanced than us, just by seeing flying saucers and UFOs. Here is a story and images that I want you to look: https://www.travis-walton.com/ordinary.html The future will be more ordered, and here you can see how a human can be after a cryonics experience: https://www.travis-walton.com/human.html So our bodies will […]
- The first book about cryonics, first edition by Robert C W Ettinger ()
- Cryonics is not a religion, it is a medical treatment ()
Cryonics is not a religion, it is a medical treatment not yet well supported and weird for our time.