Category: Theories & Scenarios
- What Are The Challenges of Revival from Cryopreservation? ()
So you’re cryogenically preserved, “chilling” in your storage dewar, waiting to wake up in the future. A decade goes by, you’re still there just the same, and your relatives “outside” might start thinking: “What’s taking them so long? Can’t they be revived already? Is it really that hard?” Unfortunately, yes. Revival from biostasis and curing […]
- Vangelis Alpha Images captured by NASA HD YouTube ()
- ‘Synthetic’ embryo with brain and beating heart grown from multiple stem cells ()
Researchers from the University of Cambridge have created model embryos from mouse stem cells that form a brain, a beating heart, and the foundations of all the other organs of the body — a new avenue for recreating the first stages of life. The team, led by Professor Magdalena Zernicka-Goetz, developed the embryo model without […]
- World War 3 ()
Hi, I think that Cryonics Organisation should prepare of a World War 3 in the meantime. For that, we need very strong buildings in metal, cement, bricks. And for mental health problem of young people like Schizophrenia when a person take a gun or something like that happen, like shooting in a high school because […]
- Allen Institute and Google team up to build platform exploring the immune system ()
The Allen Institute for Immunology unveiled a new interactive platform on Wednesday to showcase the human immune system, the Human Immune System Explorer. Built in partnership with Google, the explorer is a central place for researchers and the public to find analysis tools, resources and data. The platform adds to the growing toolkit of similar […]
- How to rewind minds evolutions using artificial intelligence with DeepMind? ()
How to rewind minds evolutions using artificial intelligence with DeepMind? Is it possible or ?
- A new scandal may come sooner than ever, but when? ()
Let’s face this, when Liquid Nitrogen will no longer be a by product, prices will grow up and The Cryonics Institute will become another scandal? Will it come from Gravity Management & Control? #management
- A perfect cryonics experience. ()
A perfect cryonics experience should require only an oxygen therapy with a special blood therapy too. I want to say also that in about 200 years, 1 meter more high for water, many cities will disappear, and many other animals too. So this is an advice for cryonics companies/organisation.
- Does Death exist? ()
Maybe going in the future is like that: You don’t move while other people are moving. Until they are able to return to the past with faster-than-light technologies, with anti-gravity management. So then death does not exist. Death is a mask. Because when we are dead we don’t move while other people are moving so […]
- Do AI and Cryonics are ennemies or friends? ()
Do AI and Cryonics are ennemies or friends?
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23JyJtBO_JY ()
A short overview of some of the key pioneers and founders of the science of human thermodynamics: http://www.eoht.info/page/HT+pioneers the thermodynamical study of human existence, over the last 200-years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23JyJtBO_JY
- We should not be so sure about cryonics, there is a lot of speculation again ()
We should not be so sure about cryonics, there is a lot of speculation again, we will see.
- To have a tool to measure suffering will be important to check before to revive cryonics patients ()
To have a tool to measure suffering will be important to check, before to revive cryonics patients. We don’t want to make alive a patient that suffer.
- Quantum tunneling will really help cryonics patients point. ()
Quantum tunneling will really help cryonics patients point.
- Meetings for Cryonics Organisations ()
Hi, I think every kind of meetings at Cryonics Organisations should be recorded, with a good quality of sound and volume. And later very later publish it if it’s good for them to do so.
- Randomness in biology ()
Thermal fluctuations in chemical reactions lead to many kinds of microscopic randomness in biological systems, sometimes amplified when organisms grow. For example, small-scale randomness in embryos can affect large-scale pigmentation patterns in adult organisms, as discussed on page 1013. Random changes in single DNA molecules can have global effects on the development of an organism. […]
- The future of design, and it could be applied to medicine too ()
see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNqs_S-zEBY
- The number of diagnostics will explode with time ()
The number of diagnostics will explode with time, and so personalized medicine will become more accurate.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_biology ()
Quantum biology is the study of applications of quantum mechanics and theoretical chemistry to biological objects and problems. Many biological processes involve the conversion of energy into forms that are usable for chemical transformations, and are quantum mechanical in nature. Such processes involve chemical reactions, light absorption, formation of excited electronic states, transfer of excitation […]
- 28 Billions $USD in 2100, or around that. for CI. ()
In 2100, with 1 millions of patients, CI will be worth 28 000 000 000 $USD in today money.
- Schizophrenia is soon to be cured by injections of medicaments like Invega Trinza and it will open the way to other researches ()
Schizophrenia is soon to be cured by injections of medicaments like Invega Trinza and it will open the way to other researches like treating stupidity, to become more gentle (morality), to have higher intelligence or higher interest to work and having a better memory. Schizophrenia is a very heavy disease and is grabbing most of […]
- Visual Illusion That May Help Explain Consciousness ()
A new visual illusion sheds light on redundancy masking and how we perceive our visual environment. The findings provide new insight into human consciousness. How much are you conscious of right now? Are you conscious of just the words in the centre of your visual field or all the words surrounding it? We tend to […]
- Do you think we should do marketing for cryonics patients? Case by case, one by one? ()
Do you think we should do marketing for cryonics patients? Case by case, one by one? What is more important right now for cryonics patients, marketing or R&D? –Jon
- Logistics will be automated soon or one day, and so will cryonics organizations with liquid nitrogen ()
Logistics will be automated soon or one day, and so will cryonics organizations with liquid nitrogen. AGI will also take form making cryonics operations 100% automated by machines. The problem will be to manage fire in forests, but I guess fire in forests don’t happen in a desert. I suspect not but I am not […]
- Management ()
Hi, I suggest or propose to cryonics organisations to hire managers for theirs organisations if they can. With an education in management. Because this is the place to be in, when we conduct a business. Or at least to read books about management, it’s serious, be careful.
- The optogenetics scientific zone/industry ()
Hello, I think that right now optogenetics are able to move only 1 neuron or so. But maybe in the future, when research will go up in this area of science, optogenetics, when optogenetics will be able to move or to touch or to change more than 1 neuron in a single moment, maybe it […]
- How to manage the pleasure to eat in the future in a precise location ()
It will be important that cryonics organisations take in account that foods will change over time and that people coming from all regions will need to get the same taste that they are common with. For example if I come from Trois-Rivières my city in Québec province in Canada in 2020, I hope that I […]
- Preclinical Research: Translating Results from Mice to Humans ()
All clinically approved therapeutics have passed through preclinical testing at some point. Drugs must be tested in animal subjects before human trials are conducted; the key is to translate those findings into meaningful results for patients. However, the success rate for new drugs tested in clinical trials remains extremely small.1 This waste of both time, […]
- The Cryonics Organisations will inform to their patients more about them after revival ()
The Cryonics Organisations will inform to their patients more about them after revival. Because we will know much more about brains. We will be able to explain why a person lived that way, more than another life. We will understand us more, know more about us after our cryonics experience. Our brain into our societies. […]
- Scientists restore some functions in a pig’s brain hours after death ()
Immunofluorescent stains for neurons (green), astrocytes (red), and cell nuclei (blue) in a region of the hippocampus of a pig’s brain left untreated 10 hours after death (left) or subjected to perfusion with the BrainEx technology. Ten hours postmortem, neurons and astrocytes undergo cellular disintegration unless salvaged by the BrainEx system. (Image credit: Stefano G. […]
- CT Scan with living tissues or bodies or living human beings ()
Hi, I don’t know if there is a scanner that exists like a CT Scan but for living tissue, I did a google search without finding anything, maybe a PET/CT Scan. I had a discussion with my father following a visualisation on youtube about a CT Scanner this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9usf3kJL7mc (digital autopsy) In the future […]
- The future will be more ordered and look here how ()
Hi, We know that aliens are more advanced than us, just by seeing flying saucers and UFOs. Here is a story and images that I want you to look: https://www.travis-walton.com/ordinary.html The future will be more ordered, and here you can see how a human can be after a cryonics experience: https://www.travis-walton.com/human.html So our bodies will […]
- To understand cracking in cryonics, is to understand how to repair brains at deep low temperature ()
To understand cracking in cryonics, is to understand how to repair brains at deep low temperature. Because cracking happen at a deep low temperature, it is moving particles at the micro size level. The work would be now to move atoms and molecules at deep low temperature, but before that we need to understand how […]
- A Cryonics Revival paper from Alcor: https://www.cryonics.com/Library/html/MNTscenario.html ()
https://www.cryonics.com/Library/html/MNTscenario.html First an article, then a book, then a project, then an institute !
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exascale_computing ()
- Information on a site about Quantum Computing, players etc. ()
- Jobs in Neuroscience ()
- List of brains institutes to understand the brains around the world ()
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Neuroscience_research_centers_in_the_United_States https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cognitive_science_research_institutes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Neuroscience_research_centers_by_country https://braininitiative.nih.gov/funding/funded-awards
- http://www.humanconnectomeproject.org/ ()
http://www.humanconnectomeproject.org/ https://www.humanconnectome.org/ Connectome is one of the biggest project for brain understanding. I think. I’m not sure but a lot of cryonicists are excited about it. I don’t know if the 2 links are related.
- https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/brain-simulation/ ()
https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/brain-simulation/ This is a good project for cryonics patients, not enough mature though.
- Institute for Advanced Simulation (IAS) Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC) ()
- Yottascale computing (10^24) 257.6×10^24 Estimated computational power required to simulate 7 billion human brains in real time. ()
Yottascale computing (10^24) 257.6×10^24 Estimated computational power required to simulate 7 billion human brains in real time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_performance_by_orders_of_magnitude#Yottascale_computing_(1024)
- Here is a list of top supercomputers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercomputer#The_TOP500_list ()
- To repair the brain with smart, synchronized nanomachines, at deep low temperature? ()
To repair the brain with smart, synchronized nanomachines, at deep low temperature? Is it even possible? Today no but in the future, yes for sure.
- Bioprinting whole bodies ()
There is a good industry currently about bioprinting organs, that might lead to bioprinting whole bodies. technology to build tissues and organs. Bioprinting precisely places cells, proteins, DNA, drug particles, growth factors and biologically active particles spatially to guide tissue generation and formation. It has been used extensively in the field of regenerative medicine. United […]
- Brain on a chip could allow us to verify our brains informations ()
Several brain on a chip technologies will happen in the future and it will help cryonics patients in a sense to verify if we have the good information in our brains, one application would be this. But stay tuned with brain on a chip technologies. It will help to see if brain functions work good […]
- Powered Exoskeleton ()
We might need this kind of advanced technologies but now more cheaper and smarter, in the beginning to learn us how to move or not. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton
- Scanning Technologies, the first step, and then Simulation Technologies ()
Scanning Technologies In order to scan a body or a head or a brain we need to take many precautions, but scanning technologies will evolve overtime, scanners will become more complex, more accurate, more easy to use, smarter too. They could scan outside the dewars of cryonics patients, most dewars in cryonics are made in […]