- Company Presentation: SMART-TRIAL Announces Partnership with MedTech Innovator, the Largest Medical Technology Accelerator in the World ()
Collaboration Demonstrates SMART-TRIAL’s Commitment to Innovation in Medical Technology AALBORG, DENMARK — February 1, 2022 — SMART-TRIAL, the industry leader in Data Acquisition & Management systems built specifically for Medical Device & Diagnostics clinical investigations and registries, announced today its partnership with MedTech Innovator, the premier accelerator in the medical technology industry. MedTech Innovator matches […]
- Company Presentation: Axio Research ()
With over 35 years of experience, Axio is a premier provider of biostatistics services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Axio is widely recognized as world-leading provider of Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) support services, having supported clients in the planning and management of more than 300 Axio® DMCs across all major therapeutic areas. Axio also offers […]
- Organovo and BICO (CELLINK) Reach Licensing Agreement on Bioprinting Patents ()
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Organovo Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONVO), and BICO today announced they have reached agreement on a broad license for BICO and its affiliate companies to Organovo’s foundational patent portfolio in 3D bioprinting. Founded in 2016, BICO (formerly Cellink) is the leading bio convergence company in the world. Cellink […]
- My opinion: the cryonics industry could become better ()
With people who are interested to be cryopreserved, their relatives people don’t want to sign up for cryonics because it’s too hard to sign up. I think the cryonics industry should be more easy to enter in it, less official. Because some people are scared to be revived without their relatives. They don’t understand or […]
- Cryonics Patients are offering a bigger growth to a country than other funeral services ()
Cryonics Patients are offering a bigger growth to a country than other funeral services. This is a fact. First the amount of money required is bigger, second we don’t destroy but we maintain human bodies, third cryonics organisations receive funds and donations for research. They can also expand.
- For example a tool for cryonics organisations: https://www.beazley.com/canada_en/management_liability/not_for_profit_dando.html ()
- https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/237154039 ()
- A suggestion about transparency for Cryonics Research and donations ()
A suggestion about transparency for Cryonics Research and donations. We don’t know if we donate money to a cryonics organisation for research, if it will be applied to research. So how can we be so sure about research progress? I think people should create an independent organisation not affiliated to any cryonics organisation with a […]
- 28 Billions $USD in 2100, or around that. for CI. ()
In 2100, with 1 millions of patients, CI will be worth 28 000 000 000 $USD in today money.
- Do you think we should do marketing for cryonics patients? Case by case, one by one? ()
Do you think we should do marketing for cryonics patients? Case by case, one by one? What is more important right now for cryonics patients, marketing or R&D? –Jon
- Management ()
Hi, I suggest or propose to cryonics organisations to hire managers for theirs organisations if they can. With an education in management. Because this is the place to be in, when we conduct a business. Or at least to read books about management, it’s serious, be careful.
- 101 new visitors on this site so far..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in ()
101 new visitors on this site so far since the beginning..this is great, cryonics will always be profitable and a good business to be in.
- In 2050, the cryonics industry will be worth 280 000 000$USD. ()
In 2050, the cryonics industry will be worth 280 000 000$USD. In today money.